Rhett by J. S. Cooper



Have you met Rhett Madison?


I’m Rhett.

I’m cocky because I can be. I’ve got it all: the looks, the money, the endurance. I’m the guy that every girl wants to be with, yet none of them have ever been able to tie me down.
I don’t do love. I don’t do relationships. And I sure as hell will never do marriage.
I’m all about the fast life and everything that entails. There’s a different woman in my bed every week. My friends are jealous of me. My enemies envy me. Everyone wants my life. And everything in my life is absolutely perfect.
Until the day she told me she was moving away. She’s my best friend. She was my first kiss in grade school. We share everything with each other. We never dated because I don’t love her. I don’t care that she’s moving. I don’t care that she’s moving for a guy. I don’t care because I don’t love her. I don’t do love.
I’m Rhett and I don’t let anything get me down. Then one night changed everything and everything I thought I knew was called into question.
All of a sudden, being Rhett didn’t mean so much anymore.
Join J. S. Cooper's Mailing List to receive Rhett teasers here: http://jscooperauthor.com/mailing-list/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Buy the Books

FS Meurinne's Read

To Serve is Divine
Beautiful Disaster
The Arrangement 9
Ardor
Damaged 2
Being Chased
Insurgent
Divergent
Poughkeepsie
Damaged
Otherwise Occupied
Frontline
City of Lost Souls
Cosmopolis
Otherwise Alone
Ghostwriter
Catching Fire
Bambi
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Sense and Sensibility


FS Meurinne's favorite books »

FS Meurinne's To-Read

The Immortality Clause
Thomas’s First Memory of the Flare
The Kill Order
The Death Cure
The Scorch Trials
The Maze Runner
Enemy Mine
How To Discipline Your Vampire
The Race Is On
The Cuckoo's Calling
Expose Me
Touch of Trouble
Twice the Touch
Look But Don't Touch
On the Offensive
Touch To Surrender
Aftermath
The Hogwarts Library
The Casual Vacancy
Harry Potter Encyclopedia


FS Meurinne's favorite books »

Twitter

Calendar

Visitors

Free counters!

InkSlinger Blogger